The Preloved Dress Agency recycle your unwanted new and used Designer clothes, shoes and accessories, removing them from your wardrobe and earning you money for your future treats. We act as an agent for you, enabling you to sell your authentic pre-owned designer wear on our website. We offer a collection service within a 35-mile radius of Bournemouth, or you can post your items to us.
If you have expensive items, i.e. high-end designer handbags and clothes, it is always beneficial if you have the original receipts as this helps improve the value and attractability of the item. We do not accept mainstream high street brands (Top Shop, Warehouse, Primark etc.), or supermarket brands.
When we receive your items we will ask you to sign a copy of our Terms of Business
- We will act as an agent for you to sell your clothes, shoes and accessories on your behalf.
- We will display your items on our website for a minimum of 16 weeks, unless it sells beforehand.
- Once we have received your items we will give you a list of them together with a date for you to collect them if they have not sold.
- You will receive 50% of the selling price of the item. This will be paid into your bank account at the end of the 16 week period.
- All items must be ‘ready to sell’, in a clean and good condition. We do not accept damaged/dirty/marked goods. All buttons and zips should be intact and working. Collars and cuffs in excellent condition and no bobbling on woollen items.
- Once the 16 week period is up it is your responsibility to collect, or arrange collection, of your unsold items. Any items that are not collected within 2 weeks will be given to our selected charity unless prior arrangements have been made, i.e. extending the selling period.
- After your items have been on our website for a period of 10 weeks we reserve the right to reduce prices accordingly if we feel it is appropriate.
- If you wish to have an update during the 16 week period of how your clothes are selling please either call or email us.
- When you leave the items with us you do so at your own risk and you agree that you are the owner of the items. We do not accept stolen or counterfeit items.